Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Let the work begin

What a crazy start to my year, I really hoped to blog every week and it has already been over a month.  I sat up 3 classrooms straight from boxes and then last week took down 1 (luckily I saved some boxes) and set it back up on another floor.  I felt these rain boots were the perfect shoes to represent how this school year started.  They are practical (has rained here the last 2 days) and you have to be practical with what needs to be done, sometimes you feel you are almost knee deep in a mess but like these boots in the rain...don't let it get to you, they remind me to just let things slide off that you can't control, and they are shiny and a fun hot pink SO continue to have fun and try and make others smile, because they may be just wearing boring tennis shoes.  LOL
Did you see someone wearing hot pink rain boots in your school?  I'd love to hear about how someone else treated a stressful situation with hot pink rain boots!  We are in this together and it is why I chose to blog this year.  I want to connect and learn from others on a regular basis, since I'm not really hooked in with a specific team in the schools I serve. So I leave you with this:

2 comments:

  1. I can't say that I have treated a stressful situation with hot pink anything...but I have worn a few pink shirts...just sayin'! Thanks for sharing and I think the idea of using shoes is awesome! AND you are forgiven for being a Nebraska fan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I will keep my male readers in mind for the future. So I might show up in your building to take a pic of your shoes for a post. LOL

    ReplyDelete